1. Complete the Sign-up Form and submit through Lumi’s portal.
2. Upon completion and submission of the Sign-up Form, client will receive Order Acknowledgement and payment advice in next working day.
Payment can be made to:
3. To complete the authorization letter for execution of vacant possession and defect checks of the unit.
4. Upon receiving 50% deposit on selected ID package, the order process will be completed. For the avoidance of doubt, such deposit paid to Lumi shall not be refundable as upon making such deposit it shall be deemed that Lumi’s appointment to carry out the necessary work has been confirmed and Lumi is entitled to forfeit the deposit paid as liquidated damages.
5. Next progressive billing will be issued to Client within 30 days from the order process completion date, whereby Client will be charged for 40% of the total payable sum for the progressive work.
6. Client to settle final payment for the work done within 7 days upon receiving of the letter of completion.
7. Minimum Guaranteed Rental pursuant to the Lease Management Agreement will take effect upon the full settlement of the order and final payment made by Client.
8. Lumi reserves the right to vary or amend the order terms if the need arises and such other terms and condition of the order will be more particularly stated in the order acknowledgement as aforementioned. The order upon submit through Lumi’s portal is subject to the final approval and acceptance of Lumi Staycation Group.
9. The execution of the Lease Management Agreement to be witnessed by the legal firm Amos Ho, Sew & Kiew under Lumi’s expense.